Tools for relationship intelligence give you useful information about your customers so you can make more sales. This article tells you about six tools that will help you run your business better.
A study by the Aberdeen Group found that only 15% of businesses really know what their customers want and how to give it to them. If you’re in the other 85%, these six tools for relationship intelligence can help you.
Aidentified is a platform for relationship intelligence and sales leads. The startup is unique because its user profiles include both personal and professional information. There are more than 300 million profiles of consumers and more than 80 million profiles of professionals in the database.
Everyone in the company’s database is kept up to date on big life changes and job changes. Once you become a user, Aidentified will let you know about these changes and show you how you’re linked to each person.
This makes it easier for you to find new prospects and get in touch with them in a timely and thoughtful way. Users can search the database whenever they want, and you can narrow your search by over 150 different things.
Salesforce Essentials is a CRM with built-in tools for relationship intelligence. It can pull customer information from your calendar, emails, spreadsheets, and social media channels. This gives you a full picture of every relationship with every customer.
If all of your information is in one place, it will be easier to track leads and close more deals. In the Einstein Activity Capture, you can keep track of recent emails, calls, and meetings that are coming up.
Also, Salesforce lets you automate some tasks and set up a self-service support site where customers can find answers to the most frequently asked questions. This lets you make sure that each customer has a unique experience.
Affinity is a platform for relationship intelligence that shows you how to get the most out of the network of your whole team. Over 1,000 different data points can be used to make each search unique.
Affinity will help you find new people and businesses that you might be able to connect with, and the platform will show you opportunities for personal introductions so you can get more warm leads.
The software creates contacts from your inbox automatically, so you don’t have to waste time typing in information. And you can set up smart triggers and reminders in the Instant 360 Rolodex so you never miss a chance to follow up.
Accent helps you make more money by giving you AI-driven marketing insights and managing your sales pipeline and sales. When you sign up for Accent, the platform will tell you what kind of content buyers like.
Plus, the software will automatically find buyers from email threads, calendar events, and website visitors. Then, it will add this information to the CRM you already have.
The dashboard that comes with Accent’s software shows how potential deals are going and how well each sales rep is doing. This information will help you coach sales reps who aren’t doing their jobs well, answer buyers quickly, and focus on the right opportunities.
Selligent is an automation platform for business-to-consumer (B2C) marketing that helps you build relationships with your customers through different channels. AI and machine learning are used by the software to optimize your content and the buyer’s journey in order to improve the customer experience. This makes every time you talk to your audience more important.
When a customer or lead clicks on a link on your website or in an email, that information is saved and added to that person’s Selligent profile. With this information, it will be easier for you to tailor your content to each customer based on how they interact with your company.